From guidance documents and technical reports to fact sheets and success stories, our PQM+ publications offer insight into how to strengthen quality assurance across the medicine supply chain.
Publications and resources
A centralized source for product information on neglected tropical diseases (NTDs).
Annual report: Program year 3
PQM+ is working in 23 countries across Africa, Asia, and Latin America.
- Regulatory best practices for global access to medicines, including anti-TB medicines Aug 2022
- Expedited regulatory pathways (recording) March 2022
- Empowering countries to pivot and implement new regulatory tactics to ensure quality medical products during the COVID-19 pandemic (PDF) Nov 2021
- Strengthening NQCLs to ensure quality medical products (PDF) April 2021
- Building national regulatory capacities: Bridging gaps with WHO global benchmarking tool (PDF) April 2021
- Emergency use authorization for timely and safe access to medical products in LMICs during health emergencies (PDF) April 2021
- Unpacking medical product regulatory systems (PDF) Nov 2020